Macon Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys
Fighting to Protect Elders in Georgia
Do you suspect that your loved one has suffered abuse or neglect at a nursing home, assisted living facility, or other senior care center? Nursing home abuse is a very real problem in Georgia and throughout the U.S. Getting the legal help you need in any case of abuse or neglect is vital if you wish to stand up for the rights of your family member as well as other potential victims.
At Childers & McCain, you can rely on the dedicated care of a legal team that is passionate about protecting our most vulnerable citizens. Our Macon nursing home abuse lawyers have years of experience and extensive resources that can be used to help you and your loved one fight neglect and abuse and recover the compensation you deserve for your losses.
Seek Justice for Yourself or Your Loved One
When you help your loved one move into a nursing home or assisted living facility, you have every right to expect that they will receive high-quality care in a safe and secure environment. If abuse and neglect are taking place, we want to put a stop to it.
Nursing home abuse can be:
- Physical, including hitting, pinching, slapping, etc.
- Psychological, such as threatening, intimidating, or humiliating a resident
- Sexual, including assault and rape
- Medication errors, such as overmedicating or giving the wrong medication
- Medical errors or neglect, which can lead to infections, falls, bedsores, and other problems
- Unsafe or unsanitary conditions
- Financial, such as fraudulently obtaining a victim’s financial resources, funds, etc.
Seek Proper Legal Counsel
If you suspect abuse or neglect in any senior care facility, it needs to be investigated. Talk to the management staff to address your concerns. If you are unsatisfied with what you hear or find, seek proper legal counsel from Childers & McCain. You may have grounds for a claim or lawsuit against the facility. Our nursing home abuse attorneys in Macon can help you put a stop to the abuse and move forward from this tragic situation with the compensation you deserve.
Talk to an award-winning attorney about your case by calling (478) 242-2443.